Besco Electric Corporation is a company committed to providing the customer with a superior product. We have the desire and ability to be a member of the Project Team for any of your current or future projects.
- Besco Electric Corporation encourages on-going training for our employees, from operating equipment to manufacturer's training for new or complex products.
- We are currently developing a state-of-the-art online training facility to keep our employees trained on safety practices and new technologies.
- The diversity of projects we have performed in the past along with keeping up to date on the latest in procedures and equipment, ensures that we have the experience and knowledge to take on the most complex of projects.
- The management and supervisory personnel that we will assign to projects have extensive experience in many diverse environments, including: paper, pulp and converting, foundries, food and beverage and power generation.
- We have developed strategic partnerships with companies that have expertise in other disciplines, that allow us to provide a "Turn-Key" Project.
- Besco has been fortunate to be able to attract some of the most experienced professionals in the electrical industry, so we are able to pool our collective knowledge and background to provide the expertise for any size project.
Besco Electric Corporation's Quality Assurace Program is designed to provide the customer with a project that is constructed to the highest quality and accuracy possible. By applying this philosophy, the customer receives a product that will meet or exceed the life cycle for which it was designed.
- Proper Document Control is the first step to delivering a quality project. Ensuring that we are constantly using the latest drawings, specifications and project information that is available, eliminates lost time and material issues related to poor document control.
- Our Quality Assurance engineer supports the Project Team, by performing regular site inspections to make sure we are meeting all specifications, national and local codes.
- Besco uses the latest technology to inspect our installations, including Hi-potential testing and infrared scans by certified professionals. We generate validated reports from the results of each test for each piece of equipment tested.
- We will meet with the customer at the beginning of each project to establish quality benchmarks to which the project will be constructed.
Besco Electric Corporation considers no phase of operation or administration to be of greater importance than safety. It is the policy of our company to provide and maintain safe and healthful working conditions and assist safe work methods and safe work practices at all times.
Our Safety Program is designed to meet all applicable OSHA and/or customer requirements (whichever is the most stringent).
- Safety is everyone's responsibility and our primary concern.
- Besco conducts regular audits of our projects to identify potential hazards.
- We require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees.
- Safety training is conducted on a regular basis. Prior to beginning any task or project, potential safety hazards are evaluated and the proper training is given.
Besco has developed a Hazard Communication Program to provide each of its employees a safe and healthy working environment.
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for each hazardous substance that is on the project site (inclusive of all hazardous substances on-site regardless of source) shall be kept in the main office and at the project site, and is made available for anyone to review.
- All containers shall be clearly labeled, tagged or marked with the identity of the chemical or chemicals therein. The labels must indicate warnings appropriate for personal protection.
- Besco has committed to provide training to all our employees regarding the dangers, safe use and handling of hazardous chemicals in the workplace.